DR. DOCTOR’S LITTLE BACK BOOK: ALL THE SECRETS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CAUSES AND SOLUTIONS FOR NECK, MID-BACK, AND LOWER BACK PAIN.
Dr. Doctor’s Little Back Book shares simple solutions for resolving spine pain. From causes to cures and from therapy to training, the book offers patients, health-care providers, physical therapists and trainers an easy-to-use, straightforward approach to diagnosis, treatment, exercise and prevention of all the different types of pain that originate from the spine.
Packed with more than 190 pictures and diagrams, Dr. Doctor’s Little Back Book offers readers vital information:
- An in-depth explanation of how the spine creates pain.
- How the spine causes many types of pain including shoulder pain, hip pain, arm and leg pain, buttock pain, rib pain and even groin pain.
- The importance of diagnosing before treating spine pain.
- Why MRI’s should be used only as a secondary tool for diagnosis.
- Step-by-step instructions in locating the exact structure that is creating the discomfort.
- Solving the problem of spine pain without the use of narcotics.
- The benefit of using minimally invasive diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to pinpoint the source of the pain.
The book also introduces the Straight Spine Safe Spine™ Therapy and Exercise Program:
- Gives you a physical therapy and exercise program to decrease your pain.
- Teaches you how to use correct body positions and mechanics to prevent recurrences of pain.
- Shows you how to exercise without inflaming the part of your spine that was creating your pain.
Proceeds from the sales of this book will be donated to the Straight Spine Safe Spine Foundation, which was established to create awareness, advocacy, education and prevention of incorrect use and abuse of opioids.